The 117th Congress began on January 3, 2021 and is scheduled to conclude on January 3, 2023.
While national focus continues to be responding to the health and economic challenges caused by COVID-19, we must also continue to advocate for stronger investments in our community college system.
Your Alamo Colleges District team will tirelessly advocate on behalf of our students, faculty, and staff to ensure congressional leaders not only adequately fund our colleges but also provide us the necessary resources and tools for a strong economic recovery.
You will find on this page the approved Federal Legislative Agenda for the Alamo Colleges District, a list of the members of congress who represent the Alamo Colleges District service area, and other helpful tools you can use to monitor what happens during this congress.
|2022 Federal Legislative Agenda||AACC/ACCT 2022 Legislative Agenda|
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC)
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT)
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU)
- League for Innovation in the Community College
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Labor