My Career Advancement Account
What is MyCAA?
The My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) Scholarship Program is a workforce development program administered by the Department of Defense, that provides up to $4,000 of financial assistance to eligible military spouses who are pursuing a license, certification or Associate's degree in a portable career field and occupation.
Determine eligibility - Select a Degree - Apply for Admission
Why is Alamo Colleges A Good Choice?
Compare Our Costs
How far wil $4,000 take you?
Students in courses with special program tuition should contact our representatives for assistance with special course tuition rates.
Get More For Less
Our affordability extends the value of Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) funding.
For assistance using these tools, contact your college Advisor or our installation site representative.
A Career is Waiting….The Choice is Yours
The Alamo Colleges have a large selection of degree and certificate options. Explore careers and view our degrees using these tools:
Decided on A Degree or Certificate?….Don’t Wait….Apply for Admission Today!
To begin using MyCAA funds with the Alamo colleges:
Apply for Admission
The application is free…apply today!
Register for Classes
- Login to ACES and Go to MyPage
- Register early and make note of your payment deadline
- If you are unable to obtain a MyCAA payment voucher before the payment deadline, contact DSTfirstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a Deferment for Pending MyCAA
Submit the Following Documents to MyCAA
- Your MyCAA Education & Training Plan obtained from your home college Academic Advisor
- A copy of the current DoD Tuition and Fee Schedule
- A copy of your current Class Schedule
- Submit all documents in Pdf format in one email
- If you run into an issue obtaining your Education & Training plan from our Academic Advisor, contact DSTemail@example.com
- Your class schedule is available in ACS
Once You Receive Your MyCAA Payment Voucher
- Submit your MyCAA payment voucher to DSTfirstname.lastname@example.org or your home school Bursar Office as payment
- Log into ACES to confirm your payment has been credited and pay your remaining balance
- If you are unable to submit a payment voucher before your payment deadline email, DST-Military@alamo.edu to inquire about a, TA MyCAA Payment Deferment Request.
- MyCAA does not pay for fees or instructional materials
Military Support Services
Serving military member and their families...