St. Philip’s College Project SURE STEM Scholars Internship Program
The St. Philip’s College Project SURE (Scaffolding Undergraduate Research Experiences) is designed to support STEM student learning and skill development, through active, hands-on learning to guide students to consider research opportunities as STEM majors.
Students who participate in Project SURE will gain career-relevant abilities, knowledge, and real-world experience that can be applied inside and outside of the classroom. Additionally, you will receive guidance and support to bridge your transition to a university. The active learning opportunities available through Project SURE will propel you toward a future STEM career!
Student Opportunities include:
- Active/experiential learning in classes
- Paid work study/internships with local STEM employers
- Attendance to national conferences with faculty
- Application assistance for REUs (National Science Foundation Research Experiences for Undergraduates) and Federal Pathways Internships Program
- Paid research opportunities
- University transfer guidance