COVID Screening (PCR Test)
Covid Screening Hours - Peforming Arts Center
|Monday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
|Tuesday||3:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
Effective immediately, all employees, students, and vendors' employees who are scheduled to regularly work or attend classes on-site will be required to participate in weekly COVID-19 screening (PCR test). Read the full procedure
- Please sign-up in advance of your testing date using the online form
- Please bring a copy of your QR code when you arrive for testing
To ensure the health and safety of students, faculty, and staff, the following safety protocols will be in place:
- Face coverings strongly encouraged
- Daily health screening, including a temperature check, upon arrival at the campus. (Screenings will take place at the Library, Cyber Café - NLIB)
- Sneeze guards and Plexiglas barrier installations will be used in high-frequency visitor areas and classrooms, touchless technology will be used where possible.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols will be in place.
Parking - To minimize traffic flow on campus during this time, parking will be available in Lot 7.
WIFI available in parking Lot 3. Find a campus map here
Food Service – Although The Cyber Café and the cafeteria are closed, there is food available at the Food Pantry, the NLC Bookstore, and vending machines across campus. Refillable water stations, soda machines are open. Please plan accordingly.