Parking Permits, Tickets and Towing
All Alamo Colleges District students and employees will pay a Student Support Services Fee in order to park at any of the Alamo Colleges District colleges, off-site locations or district offices.
For students, the fee of $25 per semester is included when they pay their tuition and fees each semester, with the maximum fee paid not to exceed $50 per year. Once students pay their tuition and fees for the semester, they can get up to two parking decals or a VIA bus pass at no extra charge. The parking decal(s) allows students to park in any of the Alamo Colleges District colleges surface parking lots designated as "Student Parking."
Employees will have the fee deducted from their paycheck each pay period. More information may be found in Alamo Share.
Students and employees must have a parking decal on their vehicle to park at any Alamo Colleges District college locations. However, a parking decal does not guarantee a parking space.
For students and employees at Northwest Vista College, the parking decal also allows them to park in the parking garages on campus.
To learn more about parking rules and regulations: http://www.alamo.edu/district/police/parking/.
Tickets and Towing
- Parking tickets will be given and cars could be towed if they are parked illegally.
- Anyone parked on any part of the road adjacent to Loop 1604 will be towed.
- Anyone parked on the grassy or dirt roads will be towed.
- Anyone parked blocking the flow of traffic will be towed.
- Fees/fines may be paid at the Business Office in the Cypress Campus Center.
- Citation Appeals Procedures: http://www.alamo.edu/district/citation-appeals/