Enrollment is limited in all of our Virtual Summer Sessions to ensure a quality learning experience for everyone involved.
We encourage you to register early.
How to Register:
Choose your sessions and then pay for them by visiting the link below:
- Choose Classes and Make Payments through MarketPlace
(page may take a few seconds to load)
Please keep in mind, Registration Forms may be submitted in advance; however, ENROLLMENT IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. You will receive confirmation of payment via email.
MULTIPLE SESSION REGISTRATIONS FOR EACH PARTICIPANT:
A student may purchase several weeks of camps (or classes) in one-transaction, OR may purchase camps/classes individually week-to-week. All camps/classes have a limited number of seats and may fill quickly!
Registration and payment for each camp/class will close at midnight on the Monday prior to start date.
Download the NVC Community Education Registration Form to your computer.
- Clicking on the link will download the file to your Downloads folder.
- You can also right-click the link and choose Download Linked File Asto save it to a specific folder on your computer.
- Open the file.
- Key data in all required fields to complete the form
- Save the file Adobe Acrobat Reader by going to File>Save As.
- Assign a new name for saving to your computer (add the participant's initials at the end of the file, e.g. if your child's name is John William Smith, save the file as "form-registration-jws.pdf").
Attach the new file (e.g. form-registration-jws.pdf) to an email.
Send the email to this address: NVC-CMNTY@alamo.edu.
In an effort to minimize the spread of COVID 19 the Northwest Vista College 2020 Summer Sessions for kids and youth are being conducted entirely online.
Notice About Prices:
Due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic and changes in campus operations at Northwest Vista College, prices are very low this year. Parents/participants should plan on higher prices next year. Thank you for your understanding.