Start of Summer II courses
Date: July 11, 2022
- Northwest Vista College, Featured, Arts & Culture
The start of Summer II courses is almost here. Starting July 11th, 2021, Summer II courses will be in session. Good luck Wildcats!
How to Register for Classes?
- Login to the ACES portal with your Alamo Colleges District ID and Password (if you do not have your Alamo Colleges District ID you need to go through the admissions process to receive one: how to apply).
- Select Student Tab
- Click on the "Register Here" icon.
- Click the “Proceed to Registration” link. Once the survey is completed it will allow you to proceed to the next page.
- Select "Browse Classes" to look up which classes you want to register for.
- Select a Term ( Fall 2021, Spring 2022, Summer 2022).
- Enter the course subject (i.e. ENGL for English) and course number (i.e. 1301) and select Search.
- This returns a list of all courses meeting the criteria you entered. It will include information about the course such as college location, section information, instructor, meeting times, instructional method (online, face to face, remote), and status (if there are still seats available).
- Once you have found a course you want to register for, click Add to the far right of the class listing.
- In the Summary box, make sure the course shows as "Web Registered" under action. Then click Submit.
- If you don't click Submit, the course will not be added to your schedule.
- To add more courses, click "Search Again" and proceed with steps 7-9 until you have added all desired courses.
Note: If there were any errors or holds (pre-requisite, co-requisite, other restrictions), the error/hold would display with your schedule and the course will not be added.
To add classes that are linked (must be taken together), click the View Linked option on the right, and select "Add All" to add both course registration numbers (CRNs). Make sure both courses are visible in the Summary box as Pending under "Status" and "Web Registered" under action. Then, click Submit. All courses should show as "registered in the summary box.
For more information head over to the Student Information & Online Registration page.
|Registration/Payment Calendar||Academic Calendar||Search for Classes|