Planning to Transfer?
It is never to early to start transfer planning. If you are thinking about transferring to a four-year institution, there are things you can do right now to insure a smooth transition:
- Research transfer colleges/universities and their requirements.
- Visit colleges/universities; most have campus visit days throughout the semester.
- Attend NVC Transfer events.
- Meet with your Certified Advisor to declare your intent to transfer and plan your coursework for your selected transfer institution.
Transfer Advising Guides
The Alamo College District has transfer agreements with various universities to provide a clear pathway to ensure that your classes will transfer and count toward degrees at participating four-year colleges/universities.
Meet with your assigned Certified Advisor to plan your coursework for your selected transfer institution.
Use the Transfer Advising Guides to get the most of your educational experience and plan a seamless transfer:
- Complete the Texas Core Curriculum....Transfer Core Complete!
- Complete your Associate Degree....More opportunities!
- Complete Courses Transferrable Toward Your Major & Degree at the Transfer Institution.