COVID-19 Information & Resources
The health and wellness of students and staff is our highest priority. Updates, information, and other resources will be linked here as the information is received.
No, classes are not cancelled. There are being conducted remotely until the end of the Spring 16 week term which ends on May 16, 2020.
The academic calendar is being reviewed and we will provide an update when it is finalized.
All classes and services are being held remotely until the end of the Spring 16 week term which ends on May 16, 2020.
A Flex class should still be able to operate remotely. We recommend students monitor their alamo.edu email for communications from their instructor.
No, all college faculty and staff are working remotely.
We are working with the faculty directly to ensure a seamless transition for students to continue to achieve success in their coursework.
Yes. It currently applies to all of the Alamo Colleges District's locations, including campuses and off-site centers.
For the next two weeks, beginning March 23, students should not return to campuses for classes and will be instructed on how to continue classes and receive support remotely. Decisions regarding classes beyond that time will be made as appropriate.
Yes, the following changes have been made to the commencement:
- The graduation application deadline is extended to April 17 and the graduation application is re-opened.
- Conferring of degrees and certificates WILL NOT be affected. Degrees and certificates will be awarded to students who have satisfactorily completed all requirements of their respective degrees and/or certificates.
- Your Advisor is the main point of contact as you progress through your degree and prepare for graduation (refer to the Advising section of this page for information on how to contact your advisor). Career Services can help you develop a resume and provide tips for interviewing.
- Visit Career Coach to research careers and local jobs that align with your certificate or degree program. You can also access our transfer advising guides to ensure your courses transfer and apply.
- All five colleges in the Alamo Colleges District will be postponing their spring commencement ceremonies until December. Please note that commencement is the actual ceremony rather than degree/certificate earned.
Yes, advisors are available remotely. Please refer to the Advising section of this page for instructions on how to contact your advisor.
Student Hotline Hours:
Monday – Friday 8 am -5 pm
IT & HELP DESK
International Student Services