Outstanding Former Student Nomination Form
Do you know someone who is an Outstanding Former Student? We are currently accepting nominations for a former student to be recognized at our 2020 Commencement Ceremony. Nominations are due by Friday, April 17, 2020.
Selected Outstanding Former Students have exemplified Palo Alto College’s mission to inspire, empower, and educate our community for leadership and success. The nominations will be reviewed and rated on the individual's professional achievement, community service, and support of education.
- Professional Achievement: Outstanding success and distinction in his/her career field
- Service to the Community: A record of community participation and involvement
- Support of Education: Continued interest and support of education and the mission of Palo Alto College
- Completed at least 24 hours at Palo Alto College
- The individual cannot be a current Alamo Colleges District employee
- The individual must participate the Commencement Ceremony (information TBA)