ATTENTION: ALL SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY VIRTUAL
Get help with college processes by viewing these helpful instructional videos below.
To schedule a Zoom APPOINTMENT with your ASSIGNED Certified Advisor all you need to do is:
- Log in to your ACES Account & click on the “Start Here” tab
- Select the “Alamo NAVIGATE” icon
- Click “Login”
- Select the “Appointments” tab
- Select “Schedule an Appointment”
- Select the Reason for your appointment and hit Next
- Select the Location and hit Next
- Select the Day and Time that works for you and hit Next
- Enter “Zoom Appointment” in the Notes box
- Review the selection and confirm your appointment
Remember, appointments are available for students who have an ASSIGNED ADVISOR. Visit "My Page" on ACES to view "My Advisor".
To register for classes, please view the video below.
Don't know the differences with GPS, ISP, and TAG? You've come to the right place.
Review your current degree plan by visiting your ACES account. You can see where you have recently registered for classes, what requirements have been completed, and what you will need to complete to earn your degree.
Students should update their ISP each semester to be certain they stay on track with their chosen degree plans. During your first semester of classes, you meet with your institute advisor to start this process. You will get more information about this during your EDUC 1300 class.
Watch a short ISP tutorial here.
Find the Transfer Advising Guides (TAG) for select four-year institutions. These will assist you in selecting courses that meet your SAC degree requirements and those for your potential bachelor program.
The SAC Advising Office assists continuing students who need a PIN to register for the next available semester. Here is some helpful information about the process:
- The PIN is needed by any student who has completed 15, 30, or 45 credit hours
- Students are highly encouraged to contact their Assigned Advisor prior to the opening of time-ticketed registration to avoid long wait times
- Visit HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR ADVISOR for scheduling assistance
For additional assistance, students can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Advising
Office Main Phone
Office Email Account *
Spring Office Hours
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm
8:00am to 7:00pm
Saturday (1st of the Month)
9:00am to 1:00pm
Office hours & advisor availability may be limited on some days due to Group Advising (GA).
Students are seen by Certified Advisors on an open-advising and/ or appointment basis. You are encouraged to plan ahead for your advising session to avoid an extended wait time.
* Expect e-mail responses within 3 business days