Student Grant Information
San Antonio College - Early Childhood supports the participation of low-income parents in post-secondary education through the provision of campus-based childcare services.
Funds are used to support or establish campus-based childcare programs primarily serving the needs of low-income students enrolled in Institutions of Higher Education (IHE)s. In addition, grants may be used to serve the childcare needs of the community served by the institution.
CCAMPIS Grant Information - for those who qualify and if space is available
- Only have to pay $15-$20 per week – instead of the typical $160-$215 per week.
- Federal and State funding pays for over $2,000 for a child’s care and education each semester.
- Have a child enrolled in a nationally accredited program…only about 5% of non-public early childhood programs in Bexar County are nationally accredited. A national accreditation means high quality.
To apply please click below:
For more information please contact Norma Padilla email@example.com, (210) 486-0518.
Attend your classes and complete your coursework
- Earn grades of C or higher in your classes
- Maintain enrollment in a minimum of nine credit hours
- Check your ACES email on a daily basis
- Attend three scheduled parent workshops
- Meet with your child’s teacher
- Complete four volunteer hours
- Meet all required deadlines for submitting documentation