SAC Tech Store Return Policy
- Thank you for choosing the San Antonio College (SAC) Technology Store for your IT Purchases. We are happy to offer you the best selections at competitive prices! Please carefully read our return policy before purchase.
- Please remember to save your receipt. A valid receipt and/or packing slip are required for all refunds and exchanges.
- Returns for all unopened, unused merchandise may be made within 10 business days of purchase. Refunds will be made to the original form of payment.
- Customer must present the credit/debit card used in the original transaction. After the store return period, the customer is responsible for pursuing returns through the manufacturer.
- After the store return period, the customer is responsible for pursuing returns through the manufacturer.
- No returns on special orders, gift cards, consumables, or headphones.
- Special configurations and order are paid-in-full prior to the ordering of the product(s) from our vendors.
- Because special orders are unique products that we do not stock on the sales floor, returns cannot be approved unless the item is defective and a replacement needs to be re-ordered.
- Defective Products will be validated by certified store technicians before the return is fully processed by the SAC Tech Store.
- All open product returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- The SAC Tech Store reserves the right to deny any returns.
- Please remove all personal data and accessories left in exchanged and returned items.
- SAC Tech Store is not responsible for customer data on returned equipment.
- The SAC Tech Store reserves the right to modify this return policy at any time.