Women’s Center Resource Lab
The health and wellness of students and staff of Alamo Colleges District is our highest priority. Out of an abundance of caution, the Alamo Colleges District has made some temporary changes to the way we provide instruction and operate in light of the growing concerns related to the coronavirus. Therefore all labs are currently closed.
The Women’s Center Resource lab is a Self-Service lab that supports students currently enrolled at San Antonio College. The resource lab is open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m.to 4:30 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The Women’s Center Resource lab may be used for:
School related needs:
- Accessing ACES account
- Researching/applying for scholarships
- On-line class Registration
Seguir Adelante Resource Lab
The Seguir Adelante Program serves as a resource and support for people in our community who desire to improve their family’s economic security and stability by furthering their education. Services support someone entering college for the first time or after a long absence from school.
The resource lab is open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m.to 4:30 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00p.m.
The Seguir Adelante resource lab provides the following services:
- Assist students with the Apply Texas Application
- Assist students with ACES Modules
- Assist students with Registration
- Assist students with accessing ACES account
- Offer TSI practice test
Developmental Computer based Programs:
- Mavis Beacon software program for typing
- Rosetta Stone computer based English language learning program
- Help Students create e-mail accounts
Mi CASA Career Transition Lab
The Mi CASA (Career Advancement & Self Sufficiency Assistance Program) supports and promotes self-sufficiency by providing FREE comprehensive career counseling, job search and college preparation.
The Mi CASA Career Transition Lab (CTL) is open Tuesday -Thursday 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. (closed 12pm to 1pm). The use of this lab is free and open to the community.
The CTL can help you with:
- Enhance interview skills
- Learn basic computer skills
- Develop a career portfolio
- Identity your interest
- Explore career
- Career assessments & exploration
- Individual career counseling available by appointment
Job Search Assistance:
- Job search skills development (create a resume, cover letter, employer thank you letter)
- Access the internet to research job opportunities
- Complete employment applications on-line
- Receive assistance to create an email address for job searching
- View employer job postings & websites
703 Howard St.
(corner Evergreen and Howard Streets)
San Antonio, TX 78212