The Office of Student Life (OSL) offers dozens of ways for you to interact with the SAC Community 24/7.
Student Lingo is a series of online workshops that cover a variety of Student Success topics. These workshops are interactive, fun, and a great resource to further your success.
SAC Students - since we have to remain indoors, we want to get competitive with our new online platform! Those that complete one workshop from each category will be placed in a drawing for some awesome SAC Swag and other neat prizes. Because learning is fundamental - you can do additional workshops for more chances to win neat prizes. Contest ends April 15, 2020.
- Learning to Learn
- Personal Management
- Academic & Career Exploration
- Reading & Writing Strategies
- Online Learning
- Success Strategies
Students can make a Student Lingo Profile free using their alamo email address by clicking on the link below.
Student Lingo Website: www.studentlingo.com/sac
In response to COVID-19, several organizations are offering free online programming. We've listed some of our favorite spots!
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Free Two Months
- The Guggenheim Museum, NYC - Online Tour
- The Musée D'Orsay, Paris - Online Tour
- The National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul - Online Tour
- The J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles - Online Tour
- The Uffizi Gallery, Florence - Online Tour
- The Boboli Gardens, Florence - Online Tour
- Machu Picchu, Cusco, Peru - Online Tour
- The Museu de Arte de São Paulo - Online Tour
- The Museo Dolores Olmedo, Mexico City - Online Tour
- The Art Institute of Chicago - Online Tour
- The Palace of Versailles, France - Online Tour
- The Tokyo National Museum - Online Tour
Location: Loftin Student Center
(LSC - 151)