Records and Residency Forms
The following forms and resources will help you establish and verify your Texas residency status based on current laws and regulations.
- Acceptable Residency Documentation
- Address Update (in ACES)
- 3 Peat and 27 Hour Tuition Appeal (SAC courses only)
- Change of Primary Institutions (SAC campus only)
- Change of Field of Study (SAC campus only)
- Six Drop Petition (SAC campus only)
- FERPA Consent (SAC campus only)
- Biographical Change Request (SAC campus only)
- Six-Drop Rule
- Duplicate Diploma Request
- Verification of Enrollment Request
- Transcripts Submission or Requests
Click on the following link to access additional online student forms that can be submitted electronically.
College for all Texans – Residency Information Apply Texas - Application SubmissionRegistration and Payment PageTuition and FeesStudent Petition form through SAC CaresTranscript RequestsTexas Administrative Code (TAC)Student SAC CatalogTexas Department of Public Safety – For Driver’s LicenseTHECB – Domiciling VISA TypesSAC College OfficesBexar Appraisal linkAffidavit FormCore QuestionsDropped course/re-enrollment