Residency Forms and Resources
The following forms and resources will help you establish and verify your Texas residency status based on current laws and regulations.
- Acceptable Residency Documentation
- Address Update (in ACES)
- Biographical Change Request (SAC campus only)
- 3 Peat and 27 Hour Tuition Appeal (SAC courses only)
- Change of Primary Institutions (SAC campus only)
- Change of Field of Study (SAC campus only)
- Duplicate Diploma Request
- FERPA Consent (SAC campus only)
- Six Drop Petition (SAC campus only)
- Six-Drop Rule
- Transcripts Submission or Requests
- Verification of Enrollment Request
Click on the following link to access additional online student forms that can be submitted electronically.
We’re Here to HelpIf you need further assistance or have questions regarding residency holds, please contact the Office of Student Records through the following means:
Virtual Residency Assistance
Affidavit FormApply Texas - Application SubmissionBexar Appraisal linkCollege for all Texans – Residency InformationCore QuestionsDropped course/re-enrollmentRegistration and Payment PageSAC College OfficesStudent Petition form through SAC CaresStudent SAC CatalogTexas Administrative Code (TAC)Texas Department of Public Safety – For Driver’s LicenseTHECB – Domiciling VISA TypesTranscript RequestsTuition and Fees
Martin Ortega Director
Belinda R Najarro
Admin Services Specialist
Demetril Mitchell-Hebert Senior Coordinator
Enrique "Henry" Castillo Senior Specialist
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday:
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.