High School Programs Instructors
Application Process to Teach Dual Credit Classes
Academic disciplines require a Master's degree in the teaching discipline or Master's degree with at least 18 hours in the teaching discipline. CTE disciplines may require a Bachelor’s or Associate degree.
- Go to www.alamo.edu/jobs/
- Click FACULTY
- Click SEARCH JOB POSTINGS (use the click here for more to list all jobs)
- Complete the Requisition # field with the correct requisition number listed below on the requisitions page.
- Click on the Faculty Instructor position for which you are applying
- Once it comes up, click Apply Now
- Complete all appropriate fields on all pages. Be sure to provide an email address. Complete fields for every college attended/degree earned, and fields for all pertinent work experience. Save and confirm at end.
- Answer any supplemental questions that come up
- Scan and upload/attach all college transcripts to your application.
- Upload/attach an updated resume
- Click SUBMIT APPLICATION
- Send TWO sets of Official Transcripts to our office by mail or by email (must be from the institution).
TRANSCRIPTS MUST COME FROM YOUR INSTITUTION TO OURS, NOT FROM THE STUDENT.
San Antonio College
Dual Credit Office MLC 171
1819 N Main, San Antonio, TX 78212
Email must be sent from the University to our Department
- Once transcripts are received, the department chair will review your credentials and may call you for an interview.
- Alamo Colleges Human Resources will email you (to the email you provide in the application process) all information in order to finalize your hiring process.
Now your application is complete.
Thank you for your interest in teaching at San Antonio College!
Dual Credit Requisitions
Please list the Dual Credit requisition number tied to the department for which you are applying. Please do not apply for the general faculty positions listed for the college adjuncts.
All Dual Credit positions are listed below:
- Adjunct Faculty (Dual Credit - Early Childhood Studies) SAC - req5269
- Adjunct Faculty (Dual Credit - History) SAC - req5347
- Adjunct Faculty (Dual Credit - Government) SAC - req5351
- Adjunct Faculty (Dual Credit - English) SAC - req5352
- Adjunct Faculty (Dual Credit - Early Childhood Studies) SAC - req5365
- Adjunct Faculty (Dual Credit - Biology) SAC - req5421
- Adjunct Faculty (Dual Credit - Math) SAC - req5433
- Adjunct Faculty (Dual Credit - Fine Arts) SAC - req5452
- Adjunct Faculty (Dual Credit - Public Administration) SAC - req5624
- Adjunct Faculty (SDEV) SAC - req5685
- Adjunct Faculty (Dual Credit - Allied Health) SAC - req5792