Employers & Internship Sites
If you are seeking to post open full-time, part-time, temporary, or internship positions; please sign up for our Handshake career site.
We offer flexible partnership opportunities:
- Access to our free, student job bank Handshake, where 60,000+ students search for employment
- Join our career fairs, and industry targeted hiring events
- Prepare students with an Internship program, participate in our Career Speaking Series
Access the free student job bank, Handshake, to post positions to students at the five colleges of the Alamo Colleges District. Quick Start Employer Registration Guide:
- Register for a new account using your employer work email address and a password by visiting the link: New Employer. Note: Registration provides access to post positions to all five colleges.
- Click Next: Confirm Email to verify your account via the employer work email address provided
- View the detailed Employer Guide online for further details and steps on How to Post a Job
Employers must abide by Alamo Colleges District's commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) and affirmative action.
We reserve the right to refuse service to include job postings/on-site recruiting services. Employers requesting bank account/social security numbers, application fees or donations will be rejected. Concerns of fraudulent business practices are evaluated using NACE’s Principles for Ethical Professional Practice.
Partner with us to prepare students with Internships, Apprenticeships, Job Shadowing and Community Work-study partnerships.
Submit an Employer Partnership Form to identify how we develop an internship program with your company.
Organizations & Non-Profits should set up an account on Handshake to post both paid or unpaid internships.
Please complete the Intern Evaluation Form once a student completes an internship to provide our college with feedback to improve future experiences.
Guided service using your industry expertise to prepare students to career readiness: Career Speaking Series on Resume Building/Interview Skills, Career Fairs, Student Leadership, Study Abroad, Clubs. Submit an Employer Partnership Form to identify your interest.
Admin. Services Specialist