SAC Giving Back Campaign
August 20, 2020
San Antonio College is happy to officially announce the 2020 SAC Giving Back Campaign. The COVID-19 Pandemic has touched us all. Now, is our opportunity to step up and make a difference in our community by giving to charitable organizations that we care so deeply about.
SAC's 2020 Giving Back Campaign
Early Bird Starts August 17. Campaign Dates: September 9 - October 9, 2020
Your pledges/donations go a long way!
- You can help SAC students by donating to a SAC scholarship fund
- You can help our backyard by pledging to a United Way agency
- You can even give to theFund, a city-wide arts organization
Due to COVID-19 we are asking that all donations or pledges be made online. For submitting online please follow the steps below:
For Alamo Colleges Employees,
- Log into your ACES account
- Click on the “Employee” Tab
- On the left, scroll down to “Employee Giving”
- Click on the “Employees Giving Back” image or “Enter the eWay Portal” link
- Once in, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the orange “Pledge” button and follow the prompts
To find a list of fund codes, click here.
If you are unable to give electronically you can download the pledge form by click here. Mail a check or money order in a security envelope to the Alamo Colleges Foundation Office at the address below:
ALAMO COLLEGES FOUNDATION | 2222 N. ALAMO ST. | SAN ANTONIO, TX 78201
PLEASE, DO NOT SEND CASH