Student Laptop Check Out
Date: June 27–December 10, 2022
- College, St. Philip's College, Calendar, News, Featured, Featured, Students, Community
Loaner laptop computers are available for immediate check out to assist students, while equipment lasts or is available. There are no costs involved in checking out the item.
The requirements for Students are:
- SPC is your Home campus
- Actively Enrolled in the current semester
- Agree to the Loaned Property Request Agreement.
- The loan is for the current semester only.
- While equipment is available.
Please review the limitations and guidelines below before proceeding with the request. Only one laptop may be checked out at a time. We are limited in the number of equipment.
Limits and Guidelines
- The student must be actively enrolled at St. Philip’s college
- St. Philip’s college must be your home campus
- Laptops should be used for educational purposes only
- An eligible student may check out only one laptop at a time
- Students may not alter, delete, copy, or tamper with any software loaded on the laptop or otherwise change its existing configuration
- St. Philip’s College is not responsible for damage to an external device (i.e. a flash drive or other external device) or for the loss of data that may occur while the laptop is in use
- Technical Support and Software Application questions may be directed to SPC’s Information Technology Services at 210-486-2777.
If you are eligible, please complete the form link below.