Alumni and Friends
Your connections to Palo Alto College do not end when you graduate. Whether you have taken a class, completed a certificate, or earned a degree, you are considered an alumnus because once a Palomino, always a Palomino. The mission of the Alumni & Friends Association is to provide empowering connections between the College, Alumni, and the community by providing engagement and support.
Membership in the PAC Alumni & Friends Association is all about being PAC proud. Here's what you can expect when you join:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with alumni, former students, family members, and community members
- Opportunities to give back to Palo Alto College through service
- Participation in alumni activities, events, and fundraisers
The Graduation Planning Committee always needs volunteers to help with the spring graduation. Volunteer opportunities include: disseminating programs, ushering, and helping with event set-up. If you are interested in volunteering to assist with graduation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Alumni & Friends Association hosts several activities and networking events throughout the year, providing opportunities to reconnect with fellow alumni. Register as an Alumni or Friend at the link above to receive email updates and like us on Facebook to stay connected.
Each year, Palo Alto College honors an Outstanding Former Student who earned at least 24 credit hours at Palo Alto College. Callout for nominations is posted mid-January and closes mid-April
Nominees are judged by a committee based on professional achievement, community service, and their support for education.
- Professional Achievement: Outstanding success and distinction in his/her career field
- Service to the Community: A record of community participation and involvement
- Support of Education: Continued interest and support of education and the Mission of Palo Alto College
- Completed at least 24 hours at Palo Alto College
- The individual is not a current Alamo Colleges District employee
- The honoree must participate in the Spring Commencement Ceremony
If you graduated, completed a certification, or attended classes at Palo Alto College, we want to know where you are now! Your story could make a difference in a student's life.