Drugs and Alcohol
Policy and Resources
Campus Policy and Resource Information
Northwest Vista College is committed to a healthy and safe learning environment for all students. Please click on the links below to learn more about the dangers of drugs and alcohol abuse, as well as campus policies, information, prevention, and resources for help.
- District, State and Federal Regulations
- Health Effects of Alcohol Abuse
- Health Effects of Drug Abuse
- Drug and Alcohol Counseling and Treatment Resources
- NVC Packet - Alcohol and Drugs Free Campus Information
Free Alcohol Screening
Free, anonymous online screenings are available to all NVC students. The screening is provided so that you may find out, in a few minutes, whether or not professional consultation would be helpful for you.
Student Satisfaction Survey
Have you met with our counselors before? We want to know what you think!
Desert Willow Welcome Center 120