The 118th Congress began on January 3, 2023, and is scheduled to conclude on January 3, 2025.
While national focus continues to be responding to the health and economic challenges caused by COVID-19, we must also continue to advocate for stronger investments in our community college system.
Your Alamo Colleges District team will tirelessly advocate on behalf of our students, faculty, and staff to ensure congressional leaders not only adequately fund our colleges but also provide us the necessary resources and tools for a strong economic recovery.
You will find on this page the approved Federal Legislative Agenda for the Alamo Colleges District, a list of the members of Congress who represent the Alamo Colleges District service area, and other helpful tools you can use to monitor what happens during this congress.
|2023 Federal Legislative Agenda||AACC/ACCT 2023 Legislative Agenda|
US House 15 – Representative Monica De La Cruz (R-15th)
US House 20 – Representative Joaquin Castro (D-20th)
US House 21 – Representative Chip Roy (R-21st)
US House 23 – Representative Tony Gonzales (R-23rd)
US House 28 – Representative Henry Cuellar (D-28th)
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC)
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT)
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU)
- League for Innovation in the Community College
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Labor
- President of the United States
- United States Senate
- United States House of Representatives
- Constitution of the United States – an online copy of the text of the Constitution
- Library of Congress