How to Enroll in Orientation to Online Learning and Online Courses
OLRN-001- Orientation to Online Learning
Welcome New Online Students,
If you are new to online courses, you are required to enroll in a free "Orientation to Online Learning" in Canvas.
- Log into ACES and select Student tab.
- Select the Web Services channel and navigate to Student & Financial Aid and choose Registration.
- From the menu items select Add or Drop Classes and Term.
- Choose Semester from the drop down menu.
- Use Search by College option and select the following:
subject - Orientation to Online Learning
college - Northwest Vista College
- Select Section Search.
- Select the section that best fits your schedule.
If you have questions about online classes including Orientation to Online Learning, please email Adela Gonzales firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-486-4232.
AlamoONLINE represents the range of opportunities for students pursuing degrees, certificates, or awards delivered via online classes from Northeast Lakeview College, Northwest Vista College, Palo Alto College, San Antonio College, and St. Philip’s College.
Contact an Enrollment Coach today!
Enrollment Coaches are here to help you get started with the application process and to guide you through registration for online courses this upcoming semester. We can also connect you to an advisor, as well as refer you to services available to online students.
Don't delay, call 210-485-0110 or email AlamoONLINE@alamo.edu today!