Student Health Center
The Health Centers will inspire and motivate the diverse community we serve, to take responsibility for improving their health, quality of life, and life expectancy, by educating and promoting preventive health measures that will bring a heightened awareness to better health seeking behaviors and habits.
The Health Centers are staffed with professional and licensed nurses. We are here for you.
The following services are provided by the Health Centers:
- Wellness services to include blood pressure, heart rate, weight and general health monitoring
- Medical care is provided by administering emergency first aid and treatment for minor illnesses and injuries.
- Activities are coordinated to promote health awareness (e.g., health fairs, blood drives, flu shots, vision, glaucoma, diabetes, hypertension screening and men & women's health.
- Students and employees are referred to their family physician, or community agency, which may provide services not available on campus.
- Information is disseminated to students and employees on a variety of health topics (e.g., birth control, pregnancy, diabetes, medications, emotional issues and good hygiene and general health habits).
- Emergency personal need items are provided free of charge.
- Basic over the counter medications.
- University Health System/San Antonio
Counseling Resource Center
Professional counseling is available with a licensed professional counselor. We help students with decision-making, personal and career growth, as well as academic success.
The Disability Services is determined to provide academic support to eligible students. We ensure our students have access to the latest information and technologies.
SPC Health Centers
Emergency Phone Numbers