The Northeast Lakeview College Office of Student Development, Leadership and Activities is committed to an athletics program that supports the college and its student athletes. Our sports programs are committed to providing all participants with an opportunity for wholesome sports competition, which promotes physical, social and emotional benefits as well as a sense of sportsmanship. Knowledge of competition sports is required.
Extramural Sports is designed for our Northeast Lakeview College students to compete against other extramural sports teams such as Northwest Vista College, San Antonio College, St. Philip's College and Palo Alto College, and any surrounding universities or community colleges. The two extramural sports offered are:
- Extramural Men's Basketball
- Extramural Women's Volleyball
- Students must be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours at NLC
- Students must have a minimum of 2.0 GPA (grade point average)
- Students must attend a tryout set in August of the Fall semester or January of the Spring semester
- Students must attend all required study halls
- Students must attend all required practice times
Visit the Office of Student Development, Leadership & Activities in the Brazos Student Union room 131 for more information regarding these programs or call (210) 486-5404 or (210) 486-5656.
Like us on Facebook