|Fall: November 30, 2020
||Spring: April 15, 2021
||Summer: July 30, 2021
Applicants who submit after the Spring deadline may participate in the commencement ceremony, but the name may not be printed in the yearly commencement program.
Personal Responsibility Notice
- Submit the graduation application before the deadline.
- Ensure all official transcripts from previous institutions are on file.
- Ensure all non-traditional credit (CLEP, AP, Military, etc.) is submitted to the office of Admissions and Records.
- Ensure that at least 15 credit hours have been taken at NLC to meet Residency Requirements.
- Understand that your advisor may submit a course substitution/ equivalency waiver on your behalf.
- If you are taking courses at any non-Alamo Colleges institution during your final semester: Make arrangements to have final grades sent to Northeast Lakeview College by the end of the semester.
- Clear all account balances owed to the Alamo Colleges and consult the Financial Aid staff regarding any outstanding student loans.
- Clear any holds on your records. Holds may prevent the receipt of diploma and official transcripts.
- Complete all course requirements (as prescribed by your degree plan) prior to the end of the semester for which you are applying for graduation.
- Make sure that you are in GOOD Academic Standing, with a minimum 2.0 GPA at NLC.
- Understand that if you fail to meet the graduation requirements outlined above and specified in the NLC Catalog, your application will be deemed ineligible, and a new application will be required.