Mission of Institutional Research
What is Institutional Research at SAC?
Institutional Research at San Antonio College provides services to all departments of the college in the areas of providing college level data and analysis, conducting national, course and special surveys, and data mining for special projects.
Mission of Institutional Research at SAC
The mission of the Institutional Research Department at San Antonio College is to facilitate institutional decision making at San Antonio College by
* providing integrated analysis and research needed by decision makers,
* building data collections,
* facilitating access to data,
* and providing training and tools.
Vision of Institutional Research at SAC
"Information at your fingertips"
Institutional Research to be the first-choice provider of
* timely, high-quality, accessible
* management information and analysis
* for informed decision-making at San Antonio College.
|Where to find the data?|
Most of institutional data and department specific data is available to employees thru the Alamo Share site.
|How can I request data?|
Please request your data thru Footprints service if you cannot find the data in the Statistics page or the SAC IR share. Please make sure to select the work space SAC - Institutional Research.