How to Enroll at SAC
Ready to enroll at SAC?
Follow our enrollment steps and explore student resources.
Advising & Registration
Connect with a Certified Academic Advisor for assistance with class registration.
A student who is currently in high school who wants to take dual credit courses, enroll at an ECHS, P-TECH or Alamo Academies.
An Early Admit is a student who completed their sophomore year of high school.
A student from another country who wants to study at one of the Alamo Colleges
San Antonio College’s Office of Veterans Affairs is committed to supporting the needs of student veterans to maximize their academic success at SAC.
SAC offers a wide-variety of services for LGBTQ+ students.
Enrollment / Admissions
Residency & Records
Student ID Center
Hours of Operation (Fall 2023)
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
First Saturday of the Month: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Fletcher Administration Building (FAB)
1819 N Main Ave
San Antonio, TX 78212
Phone: (210) 212-5266
Certified Enrollment Coaches are ready to help!
Find Your Coach
Unsure about your future career path?
Check out our new Career Explorer and discover your dream job.
|16-week||Flex I||Fall First 5 Week||Start II||Fall Second 5 Week||Flex II||Fall Third 5 Week|
|Last day to apply for admission||Aug. 7, 2023||Aug. 7, 2023||Aug. 7, 2023||Aug. 28, 2023||Sept. 18, 2023||Oct. 9, 2023||Oct. 23, 2023|
|Registration deadline||Aug. 27, 2023||Aug. 27, 2023||Aug. 27, 2023||Sept. 10, 2023||Oct. 1, 2023||Oct. 2, 2023||Nov. 5, 2023|
|Census date||Sept. 13, 2023||Sept. 5, 2022||Aug. 31, 2023||Sept. 22, 2023||Oct. 5, 2023||Oct. 30, 2023||Nov. 9, 2023|
|2023 - 2024 Registration Calendar||2023-2024 Payment Calendar|
- Login to ACES with your ACES ID and password (If you do not have your ACES ID and password, follow the instructions on the ACES login page.)
- Select Student Tab
- Select the Register Here Icon
- Select Proceed To Registration Link
- Select Register for Classes
- Select a Term and Submit (Do not select any term that has CE or COM)
- Review GPS/ISP to gather Course Name and Number
- Enter the Subject, Course Number and College (San Antonio College)
- Select the Course that fits your Availability (Keep in mind the start dates, if the course is in person, online or requires a zoom time.)
- Once you find a course, scroll to the right and select add
Repeat steps 7-10 to add additional classes.
To Drop classes from your schedule, click the drop-down menu beside the course you wish to drop and select **Web Dropped Prior to Term**.
At the bottom, select Submit Changes and the course will be removed from your schedule.
To see what classes you will be taking, log into ACES and select:
- “Student” in the menu on the left side of the page
- “Register Here”
- “Proceed to Registration”
- “View Registration Information”
- Choose the semester from the drop-down menu
- Once your schedule appears, you have the option to print, save to PDF by selecting the Print Option, or take a screenshot if you are using your cell phone
- Pay attention to the start date and end date of each class