Welcome to the San Antonio College ID Center webpage!
In order for students to be issued a San Antonio College student ID card, students will need the following:
1. Must be enrolled at San Antonio College, for dual enrollment with another Alamo College, SAC must be their main campus.
2. Their tuition will need to have been paid for (zero balance) or be on a tuition payment installment plan (first installment payment made).
3. The student will need to have their banner number and must have a valid photo I.D (State ID, Federal ID, Student ID, Passport, etc.).
The SAC student ID is free, but all replacements will require a $10 reprint fee. Students that are enrolled in the EMT program will need to be in their uniforms at the time that their photo is taken. Nursing and Continuing Education students will need to notify the ID center staff in order to properly code their SAC Student ID's.
SAC Student I.D. cards are only available through the San Antonio College ID Center in the Moody Learning Center room 207, student must be present to receive an ID Card.
There are many benefits of having a SAC student ID, here are some:
- Enrollment services - Disability Services
- Counseling services - Financial Aid Services
- Library use/book checkout - Access to SAC Labs
- Tutoring Services - SAC Student Services program
- Discount bus fee - Student discounts at Sac Events
(go to SAC Student Life Office for more info)
We have enrollment specialists ready to help you complete the steps to enroll.
- Email the Office of Outreach and Recruitment at email@example.com.
- Call us at (210) 212-5266 or text us at (210) 201-3359 to speak with an enrollment specialist.
- Visit us at the Virtual Welcome Center on Zoom, Monday-Friday 10am-3pm: https://alamo.zoom.us/my/sacenroll
- Or, catch us on Live Chat on the bottom right of this page!