ATTENTION: ALL SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY VIRTUAL
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21 (11:00 AM): SAC VIRTUAL JOB FAIR
SPRING (FEB - MAY) VIRTUAL OPEN ADVISING SIGN-IN SCHEDULE
Monday (After Payment Deadlines): 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 1:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday (1st of the Month): 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
* Monday advising is available on the following dates: 02/01, 03/01, 03/22
* Saturday advising is available on the following dates: 02/06, 03/06, 04/10, 05/01
If you need:
- Brief (≤ 30 mins) advising guidance during SAC Open Advising sessions
- Get assistance with general questions and info on tasks to release PIN
- Identify resources to support your success in school
- NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
- 30-45 mins session with your ASSIGNED ADVISOR
- Visit Advising Services to learn how to schedule appointments
- Get assistance with DISMISSAL petitons, FINANCIAL AID appeals, and GRADUATION applications
- Review your Individual Success Plan (ISP)
- Learn how to submit requests for Change of Major, Change of Primary Institution, and Course Overloads
For course descriptions on classes in your Program of Study, review Degrees and Certificates
- SAC DEGREE PLANS allow you to view the courses you need to advance in your selected SAC program of study
- TRANSFER ADVISING GUIDES (TAG) identify courses that apply to your SAC program and the University major at your identified transfer school
Director of Advising
Office Main Phone
Office Email Account *
Spring Office Hours
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm
8:00am to 7:00pm
Saturday (1st of the Month)
9:00am to 1:00pm
Office hours & advisor availability may be limited on some days due to Group Advising (GA).
Students are seen by Certified Advisors on an open-advising and/ or appointment basis. You are encouraged to plan ahead for your advising session to avoid an extended wait time.
* Expect e-mail responses within 3 business days