Spring 2020 Commencement/Graduation Rehearsal
Due to COVID-19, Spring 2020 Commencement Rehearsal will be moved to December 2020. All Spring 2020 Graduates will be invited to attend the Fall 2020 Commencement Ceremony.
Spring 2020 Commencement Ceremony
- Date: Friday, May 8, 2020 – canceled due to COVID-19
- Time: All Day – Visit the Spring 2020 Graduates Recognition page
Meet with your advisor to review the degree audit.
- Spring 2020 graduation applications will be accepted between November 15, 2019 – April 17, 2020
- Fall 2020 graduation applications will be accepted between July 1, 2020 – October 31, 2020
Apply to Graduate
- Login to ACES
- Enter USERNAME
- Enter PASSWORD
- Select STUDENT tab
- Select WEB SERVICES
- Select STUDENT
- Select STUDENT RECORDS
- Select APPLY TO GRADUATE
- Select the TERM
Apply to Graduate Checklist
- Review degree plan with an advisor or counselor
- Confirm your primary institution, degree and major are correct
- Complete 25% of degree, certificate, and/or marketable skills achievement certificate in residence at your home college and have a 2.0 cumulative GPA at graduation.
- If you are applying for multiple awards, please contact your primary institution Records Office.
- Review and resolve any holds
- Complete 45 college-level hours for AA, AS, AAT or AAS awards
- Confirm all official college transcripts from all institutions attended are submitted
- If you have received FFELP or Direct Loans while attending Alamo Colleges, you are required to register for an Exit Counseling Session at the Financial Aid Office.
Additional Commencement/Graduation Information
Cost of Graduation
There is no graduation fee. We will provide the diploma, cap, and gown.
Cap and Gown Distribution Information
- Dates: TBD
- Time: TBD
- Location: Welcome Center (WEC), Office 203
Note: GRADUATES, ENTER INTO A DRAWING TO WIN A SAMSUNG TABLET AND OTHER SURPRISE INCENTIVES – ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BE PRESENT TO ENTER INTO THE DRAWING!!
All graduating students are encouraged to be present at the commencement ceremony.
Degrees and Certificates Awarded
Two degrees or certificates can be awarded concurrently as long as all academic requirements are met. Please note that diplomas will be mailed 10-12 weeks AFTER degree/certificate has been conferred.
Need More Help?
For additional information, please refer to the St. Philip's College E-Catalog Graduation Section or contact Enrollment Management at 210-486-2700
Records and Registration
Friday, May 8, 2020 – canceled due to COVID-19
Friday, December 11, 2020