- Fall 2022: December 9, 2022
- Spring 2023: May 12, 2023
For more Commencement information and highlights, visit:
Meet with your advisor to review the degree audit.
- Submit your intent to graduate by going into your ACES Portal (see instructions below)
- Graduation applications are to be determined. (contact your Certified Advisor for application)
Apply to Graduate
- Login to ACES
- Enter USERNAME
- Enter PASSWORD
- Select STUDENT tab
- Select WEB SERVICES
- Select STUDENT
- Select STUDENT RECORDS
- Select APPLY TO GRADUATE
- Select the TERM
Apply to Graduate Checklist
- Review degree plan with an advisor or counselor
- Confirm your primary institution, degree and major are correct
- Complete 25% of degree, certificate, and/or marketable skills achievement certificate in residence at your home college and have a 2.0 cumulative GPA at graduation.
- If you are applying for multiple awards, please contact your primary institution's Records Office.
- Review and resolve any holds
- Complete 45 college-level hours for AA, AS, AAT or AAS awards
- Confirm all official college transcripts from all institutions attended are submitted
- If you have received FFELP or Direct Loans while attending Alamo Colleges, you are required to register for an Exit Counseling Session at the Financial Aid Office.
Additional Commencement/Graduation Information
Cost of Graduation
There is no graduation fee. We will provide the diploma, cap, and gown.
More information will be provided to the graduate using the email@example.com address.
Cap and Gown Distribution Information
St. Philip’s College will provide eligible Graduates with a complimentary Cap and Gown. Please visit the Welcome Center, room 203.
- April 12, 2023 to May 5, 2023 – Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- April 26, 2023 – May 6, 2023 – Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
GRADUATION INFORMATION (REHEARSAL) SESSION
When: Friday, May 5, 2023
Where: Via ZOOM (ZOOM information will be provided to all Graduates in their Student ACES email.)
All graduating students are encouraged to be present at the commencement ceremony.
Degrees and Certificates Awarded
Two degrees or certificates can be awarded concurrently as long as all academic requirements are met. Please note that diplomas will be mailed 10-12 weeks AFTER the degree/certificate has been conferred.
Need More Help?
For additional information, please contact Enrollment Management at 210-486-2700.
For questions pertaining to Degree Conferment and Graduation Ceremony, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send all general information inquiries to: Office of Records and Registration – Graduation/Commencement information