Register for Classes
Registration for Summer 2022 is now open and early Fall 2022 has begun. So, apply today!
St. Philip's College offers a wide variety of associate degrees and certifications to put you on the path to achieving your educational and career goals. Our team is ready to help you!
We have tailored easy steps for all types of students.
A student who is a high school or home school graduate or has obtained a GED.
A student who has previously attended the Alamo Colleges District but has not enrolled for more than one year.
A student who plans to attend the Alamo Colleges District and completed coursework or is currently enrolled at another college/university.
A student who is currently in high school.
|Maymester (MM)||Summer I - 8 Week (S81)||Summer I - 5 Week (SU1)||Summer II - 8 Week (SU8/S82)||Summer 10 Week (SUT)||Summer III - 8 Week (S83)||Summer II - 5 Week (SUII)|
|Application Deadline||May 2, 2022||May 2, 2022||May 16, 2022||May 16, 2022||May 16, 2022||May 16, 2022||June 27, 2022|
|Registration Deadline||May 10, 2022||May 10, 2022||May 31, 2022||May 31, 2022||May 31, 2022||June 14, 2022||July 5, 2022|
|Classes Begin||May 16, 2022||May 16, 2022||June 6, 2022||June 6, 2022||June 6, 2022||June 21, 2022||July 11, 2022|
|Classes End||June 2, 2022||July 7, 2022||July 8, 2022||July 28, 2022||August 11, 2022||August 11, 2022||August 11, 2022|
How to Register for Classes?
- Login to ACES with your ACES ID and password (If you do not have your ACES ID and password, follow the instructions on the ACES login page.)
- Select Student Tab
- Select the Register Here Icon
- Select Proceed To Registration Link
- Select Register for Classes
- Select a Term and Submit (Do not select any term that has CE or COM)
- Review GPS/ISP to gather Course Name and Number
- Enter the Subject, Course Number and College (St. Philip's College)
- Select the Course that fits your Availability (Keep in mind the start dates, if the course is in person, online or requires a zoom time.)
- Once you find a course, scroll to the right and select add
Repeat steps 7-10 to add additional classes.
To Drop classes from your schedule, click the drop-down menu beside the course you wish to drop and select **Web Dropped Prior to Term**.
At the bottom, select Submit Changes and the course will be removed from your schedule.
To see what classes you will be taking, log into ACES and select:
- “Student” in the menu on the left side of the page
- “Register Here”
- “Proceed to Registration”
- “View Registration Information”
- Choose the semester from the drop-down menu
- Once your schedule appears, you have the option to print, save to PDF by selecting the Print Option, or take a screenshot if you are using your cell phone
- Pay attention to the start date and end date of each class
|Registration/Payment Calendar||Academic Calendar||Search for Classes|
Keep Learning Plan
In the face of the challenges presented by the COVID-19 crisis, the Alamo Colleges District offers a Keep Learning Plan to provide students with financial relief and help them stay in college.
We are here to support you through remote learning and beyond. Do you need access to technology? Need to purchase or rent textbooks? Want to know more about the SPC SafeSPaCe and how to access advocacy support services remotely?
As St. Philip's College continues remote operations in light of concerns related to the coronavirus, you can take a “virtual tour” of our campus by checking out our interactive and printable maps.
Printer Friendly Checklist
First-Time Students Checklist
Former Students Checklist
Transfer Students Checklist
Welcome Enrollment Center, Room 202
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
8am - 7pm
9am - 1pm
Building 1 #B172 (Career and Transfer)
Student Onboarding Staff
Help Desk is the central point of contact for all technology needs. Contact us by phone, email or visit.
District Helpdesk Information
Phone: 210-485-0555 Option 4
Out of Town Students: 866-493-3947 (toll free)
Email: helpdesk @alamo.edu
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
When calling, please have the following information readily available
- Last four digits of SSN
- ACES ID
- Date of Birth
- Banner ID
St. Philip's College Helpdesk