Student Equipment Checkout
Current Northeast Lakeview College students who are registered for courses may qualify for loaner laptops and/or hotspots.
Eligibility Requirements for Loaner Internet Hotspots or Laptops:
- Must be enrolled in the current semester at Northeast Lakeview College and have an Active Student College ID or a State Photo ID.
- For Hotspot loans, students must attest that they do not currently have Internet connectivity at their home.
- Equipment is being loaned on a term-by-term basis and must be returned at the end of the term - unless enrolled for the next term.
Laptop and/or Internet Hotspot Request Process:
- Please fill out the following form and wait to receive notification from Information Technology. An appointment will be set up for technology pick-up.
- A form will be sent to the student's school email account. A digital signature will be required. If unable to provide a digital signature a physical form will be provided during pick up.
- Equipment will be distributed at the NLC Campus (by the flag pole circle) using contactless delivery.