Sole Proprietors & Non-Profit
Event Space for
Sole Proprietors and 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organizations
- This process only pertains to Sole Proprietors requesting to sell items for profit and 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organizations requesting to provide free information.
- A Sole Proprietor is an unincorporated business owned and operated by one individual with no distinction between the business and the owner. We are unable to accommodate any other type of business.
- A Non-Profit Organization must be 501(c)3. We are unable to accommodate nonprofit organizations with a designation other than 501(c)3.
- Event space is on a first-come first-served basis and must be requested at least two weeks in advance
- The location is outside on the Huisache Hall patio
- The hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Visitors must provide their own tables and chairs (max-2 tables, 4 chairs)
- The Student Life Office, Northwest Vista College, and Alamo Colleges District will not be held liable for theft or damage of vendor property
- Violation of state and local ordinances and/or Northwest Vista College policies may result in expulsion from campus. Interpretation and enforcement of ordinances and policies remains at the discretion of the Director of Student Life or designated representative
- Visitors must conduct business in a professional, courteous, and ethical manner and without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability
- Vendors are responsible for all associated sales taxes and will not be allowed to operate without a current sales tax permit
- The fee for Sole Proprietors/non-student is $50 per day. The fee for Sole Proprietors/current-student is $20 per day. There is no fee for 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organizations
- The fee must be paid by check or money order made payable to "Northwest Vista College", must include two phone numbers, and must be received at least 24 hours in advance of event date
- If approved, you will be provided with a copy of the approval form which must be posted and visible on your table at all times
- Failure to pay in advance and/or display the approval form will result in permission being revoked; vendor will be asked to leave the campus
Click here to request event space: ***
***This program is currently on hold. When the restriction is lifted, the application will be available on this webpage. Please check back soon.
If you have any questions, email Rey Cardenas - email@example.com