Fitness Center - NOW LOCATED IN CANDLER 109
Fitness Center Rules
1. Students are required to leave their valid SAC ID card to use the facility and check out equipment
2. Only San Antonio College Students 18 years of age and older are eligible to use the facility.
3. Students must wear appropriate exercise attire at all times and clothing must be for exercise purposes.
4. Students must provide their own towel or purchase one in the bookstore.
5. Athletic footwear is required: No open-toed shoes, open-backed shoes, boots, sandals, or casual shoes.
6. Shirts must be worn at all times
7. Students are expected to wipe down equipment after each use with the appropriate disinfected wipes or spray cleaner.
8. Water bottles, and sports drinks are OK if kept contained.
9. Book bags and other personal items may be checked in with a SAC student ID to that attendant, who is not responsible for lost or stolen items
10. Fitness center participants should report all equipment malfunctions, personal injuries, and specific concerns immediately to the staff.
11. The Fitness Center staff has authority over all room conduct and use of equipment, including sound system and TVs.