One Stop Enrollment Express
A one-stop enrollment event for students to get registered for Fall
Get assistance on-site with completing all the enrollment steps
- Apply Texas application(recommend complete prior to attending Enrollment Express Event)
- High School transcript
- FAFSA (optional but recommended)
- Alamo ENROLL Modules in ACES
- TSI Exam (unless exempt)
- New Student Orientation
Arrive on campus a little early to allow time to park (free parking in student lots).
Then you can head over to the Student Commons Building for enrollment step assistance. Campus map found here: https://www.alamo.edu/nlc/about-NLC/our-college/maps/interactive-map/
Items to bring to assist with completing enrollment steps:
- Sealed official transcripts, final High School, and/or most recent college.
- Bacterial meningitis shot record (if needed) for assistance uploading.
- 2021 Tax documents, student and/or parents if you need to visit our Financial Aid office.
Free Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Clinics
Wednesday, July 27
Saturday, Aug. 13