Register for Classes has step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Add classes
- Drop classes
- View class schedule
Once you have your semester class schedule, you will need to think about:
- Textbooks: Instructional materials for classes are included for students and do not require an additional cost. Check your student e-mail to select delivery methods through our Barnes & Noble college bookstore.
You may have selected CE Spring 2022. This will prompt you to re-apply for admission. Scroll down the list of terms and select either Spring 2022. As long as you are an active student and you select the correct term, you should not have to re-apply for admissions.
Visit "My Page" on ACES to view "My Advisor".
If you do not have an Assigned Advisor, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Name, Banner ID, and major, and Advising staff will follow up with you.
It is possible. If you are registered in the pre-requisite course, contact the academic department associated with the course for registration assistance.
Alamo IM Direct Course means the course offers low to no-cost digital materials for the course. Check with the professor or instructor of the course for more details.
Once a course is full, it is at capacity and students cannot be added to the course unless there is a waitlist option. Selecting the waitlist option does not guarantee your access to the class.
Yes. Now that you are part of the Alamo Colleges system, you can take a course at any of the Alamo Colleges. However, if you plan to graduate from San Antonio College, it is important to speak to your Advisor about the maximum number of courses you can take at another Alamo College.
Incoming students are able to speak with a certified enrollment coach at the Welcome Center. For more information, click here.
I need guidance in the enrollment process, do you have a checklist I can follow?
If you have more than 15 college credit hours you could potentially be exempt from some enrollment steps. Please verify the applicable steps when you meet with your certified enrollment coach.
Student Request Forms
Students wishing to change home school would submit a Change of Primary Institution (CPI) form to the specific Alamo College they plan to attend.
- Visit Guardian for the current status of your Change of Primary Institution (CPI) request
- Requests are processed according to the following timelines (exceptions may be available for graduation and when utilizing Veteran Benefits):
- Fall: May 1 - July 31
- Spring: August 1 - November 30
- Summer: December 1 - April 30
Multiple Measures (MUM) offers incoming students, NOT including high school students in dual credit courses, opportunities to enroll in college through the use of:
- Standardized test scores
- High school GPA
- High school course history
Tuition & Aid
- AP students can receiving funding for a total of three years
- Visit Current AlamoPROMISE Scholars for more details