Advising FAQs


  1. How do I submit a request to change my Alamo Colleges home school?
    • Students wishing to change home school would submit a Change of Primary Institution (CPI) form to the specific Alamo College they plan to attend.
  2. Where can I complete testing at SAC to be eligible to take classes?
    • The Assessment Office is located in Moody Learning Center (MLC) room 530
  3. If I am an AlamoPROMISE (AP) student, how long will I be funded by the program?
    • AP students can receiving funding for a total of three years.