Strategic Quality Enhancement Committee (SQEC)
Restructured July 2015, to Strategic Quality Enhancement Committee, SQEC, from its prior SQET existence (since 2007). The committee usually meets the second Monday of each month.
The Strategic Quality Enhancement Committee is charged to work collaboratively with the Division of Integrated Planning and Performance Excellence to provide leadership and facilitation of San Antonio College’s strategic and integrated planning processes in a continuous and on-going cycle.
- SQEC Charter
- SQEC Members
- SQEC Meeting Minutes
- Mission Statement Scorecard
- San Antonio College Strategic Plan 2022-2025
- San Antonio College Strategic Plan 2019-2022
- 2019-2022 SAC Strategic Plan Scorecard
- SAC Operational Planning and Assessment Cycle
- SAC Rubric for Evaluating Department/Unit Strategic Assessment Plan