Non-U.S. Citizens

Rules and Regulations for determining residence status are set by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.

Follow instructions below:

     • All permanent resident aliens must present their resident alien card and at least
       one document listed under "Acceptable Residency Documentation".

     • All international students (visa holders) must obtain an International Student Form
       from the International Student's Office, MLC 106 before beginning the registration 

     • Persons qualifying under the "36-month rule" must clear residency through the 
       Enrollment Services, Residency Office.