Records and Transcripts


I am interested in:

Requesting a Transcript

Submitting a Transcript

Requesting a Transcript

Transcripts are NOT printed on campus. ALL transcripts are printed and mailed from an off-site location after a request is made. For this reason, it is not possible to pick up a transcript in person on the same day of your request.

Note: Transcript requests take 3 to 5 business days to be processed.

Please contact Records if your request is not processed in 7 business days so that they may follow up on your request. During peak transcript request periods, the processing time for your transcript may be longer.

Online Transcript Request

Current and Former students can request transcripts online via ACES

  •  if you are selecting Hold for Grades, your transcript will not be produced until the end of the semester once all grades are due at the end of the in-progress term.
  •  if you are selecting Hold for Degree, your transcript will not be produced until the end of the semester, once all grades are due, and the awarding cycle has ended of the in-progress term.

Please note: There has been a change in the processing of transcript requests as a result of the new printed format of transcripts from the Alamo Colleges District.

Current Students

If you REMEMBER your User ID and password, Log-in to ACES in the spaces indicated in the Secure Access Box.

If you FORGOT your password, click the Forgot Password? link at the bottom of the Secure Access Log-in box and answer the Security Question.

If you still CANNOT log-in to ACES, call the Help Desk at 210-486-4777.

Former Students

(Students who have not been enrolled at one of the colleges of the Alamo Colleges District for a year or more should utilize the Transcript Store)

Alamo Colleges District Transcript Store

Once you complete the request, you will be prompted to submit a payment of $10.00 using a Credit or Debit card.

You will receive a message that confirms the payment was successful.

Please note: Students with a "transcript hold" will not be able to request on-line until the "hold" is resolved. Contact the Admissions & Records office for information on how to clear these "transcript holds"

Submitting Transcripts

Each college has its own transcript intake process.  Select a college below for more information.

Northeast Lakeview College Northwest Vista College

Palo Alto College

St. Philip's College San Antonio College