Are you ready to walk across that stage?
Apply to Graduate*
- Login to ACES
- Enter USER NAME
- Enter PASSWORD
- Select STUDENT tab
- Select WEB SERVICES
- Select STUDENT
- Select STUDENT RECORDS
- Select APPLY TO GRADUATE
- Select TERM
Some colleges may require submission of a paper graduation application.
Apply to Graduate Checklist
- Review degree plan with advisor or counselor
- Confirm your primary institution, degree and major are correct
- Complete 25% of degree, certificate and/or marketable skills achievement certificate in residence at your home college and have a 2.0 cumulative GPA at graduation.
- If you are applying for multiple awards, please contact your primary institution Records Office.
- Review and resolve any holds
- Complete 45 college level hours for AA, AS, AAT or AAS awards
- Confirm all official college transcripts from all institutions attended are submitted
- If you have received FFELP or Direct Loans while attending Alamo Colleges, you are required to register for an Exit Counseling session at the Financial Aid Office.
Need More Help?
Records and Registration Offices