Register for Classes
Have Questions? Click Here!
Steps to Register
1. Login to ACES with your ACES ID and password (If you do not have your ACES ID and password, follow the instructions on the ACES login page.)
2. Select Student Tab
3. Select the Register Here Icon
4. Select Proceed To Registration Link
5. Select Register for Classes
6. Select a Term and Submit. e.g. Spring 2022: Undergrad degree/credential. (Do not select any term that has CE or COM)
7. Review GPS/ISP to gather Course Name and Number
8. Enter the Subject, Course Number and College (San Antonio College)
9. Select the Course that fits your Availability (Keep in mind the start dates, if the course is in person, online or requires a zoom time.)
10. Expand the MEETING TIME Column to pay attention to the START DATE and END DATE and, once you find a course, scroll to the right and select add.
- Repeat steps 7-10 to additional classes.
- To drop classes from your schedule, click the drop-down menu beside the course you wish to drop and select "Web Dropped Prior to Term". At the bottom, select "Submit Changes" and the course will be removed from your schedule.
Understanding Course Modalities
- Face-to-Face: This course meets on-campus (on-site) for instruction.
- Hybrid: This course has online or remote instruction with an on-campus (on-site) component.
- Online: Asynchronous instruction delivered online via Canvas and additional online tools. There may be a face-to-face component such as orientation, laboratory, exam review, or an in-person test.
- Remote Learning: Synchronous instruction, the same as a standard course only on Zoom at the originally scheduled class times. It offers the benefits of face-to-face instruction while maximizing social distancing efforts. Remote instruction will take place via ZOOM, Canvas, and additional remote-access tools.
To see what classes you will be taking, log into ACES and select:
- “Student” in menu on left side of page
- “Register Here”
- “Proceed to Registration”
- “View Registration Information”
- Choose the semester from the drop-down menu
- Once your schedule appears, you have the option to print, save to PDF by selecting the Print Option, or take a screen shot if you are using your cell phone
- Pay attention to the start date and end date of each class