The Koehler House is not currently avialable for hosting events. Thank you for your interest.
The mission of SAC Campus Logistics department is to support student success by providing responsive, effective and efficient facilities related services to the college community.
Area Of Responsibility:
1. Scheduling Use of Facilities: The department is responsible for reserving conference space and classroom/lab facilities, requests for weekend building access and requests for parking reservations. Send your email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Moves: The department is responsible for moving departments from one location to another due to a renovation or re-organization.
3. New Furniture Installs: The department is responsible for overseeing the installation of new furniture for capital purchases.
4. Surplus Furniture Removal: The department is responsible for ensuring the removal of surplus furniture via move, trade-in, disposal, or vendor pick-up. Visit https://share.alamo.edu/sac/collegeservices/SitePages/Surplus-Assets-Managment to submit your request.
5. Waste Removal: The department is responsible for ensuring recycle, shredding, chemical or bio-hazardous waste is removed via contracted services.
6. Special Projects: The department is responsible for ensuring special project requests are completed in the timeline and budget allotted.
7. Contracted Services: The department is responsible for ensuring lawn care contracted services are being rendered for specific areas.
8. Inspecting Facilities: The department is responsible for inspecting facilities and grounds for needed service or repairs. To report issues or concerns, please visit District Facilities Maintenance Services at https://alamo.oncfi.com/woform/woform.jsp.